How do I report a Civil Rights violation?

If you feel that your civil rights have been violated, you may contact the police department at anytime to make a report.  We have several officers that are specially trained to investigate civil rights violations.  They are: Detective Sergeant Timothy Gardner, Detective Jeffrey Stackpole, Detective Brady Coulombe, Investigator Douglas Maher, and Officer Kerry Wolongevicz.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get copies of a Police or Accident Report?
2. How do I request the return of property?
3. How do I apply for a Concealed Weapon Permit?
4. How do I leave an anonymous tip or information?
5. How do I make a complaint against a Westbrook Police employee?
6. How do I apply to be a Westbrook Police Officer?
7. What is the City's Winter Parking Ordinance?
8. Can I get fingerprinted?
9. What is the City's Fireworks Ordinance?
10. How do I report a Civil Rights violation?