Print jobs are $0.15/page for black & white copies, and $0.30/page for color copies.
Copies & Faxing
Photocopies and printing jobs are $0.15/page for black & white copies, and $0.30/page for color copies.
- Local area and toll-free numbers: $1.00 for the first page, and $0.25 for each additional page.
- All other numbers: $3.00 for the first page, and $1.00 for each additional page.
- Incoming fax: $0.15 per page
The library's study rooms are free and open to the public and are available on a first-come first-served basis. Library patrons will need to sign in at the Adult Services Desk prior to using one of the study rooms and patrons will need to adhere to a three hour time limit when using the study room.
We offer free or discounted museum passes for the Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine, Maine Wildlife Park, Portland Museum of Art, Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum, Southworth Planetarium, and Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens.
We have a limited number of passes. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Shared Borrowing Agreement
Patrons can check out items using their Walker Memorial Library card at the following libraries:
- Baxter Memorial Library (Gorham)
- Gray Public Library
- Scarborough Public Library
- Southern Maine Community College
- South Portland Public Library
- Thomas Memorial Library (Cape Elizabeth)
- Walker Memorial Library (Westbrook)
- Windham Public Library