How do I request the return of property?

To request the return of property that was seized by a police officer, you need to fill out a Property Request Form - this form is also available in the lobby of the Public Safety Building. The completed forms can be dropped off at the Public Safety Building or mailed to the Westbrook Police Department, addressed to the Evidence Technician. Please make sure that your contact information is filled out completely so we can contact you if we have any questions. You should be aware that if your property is part of a criminal case we may not be able to release it without approval from the District Attorney or until the court process has ended.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get copies of a Police or Accident Report?
2. How do I request the return of property?
3. How do I apply for a Concealed Weapon Permit?
4. How do I leave an anonymous tip or information?
5. How do I make a complaint against a Westbrook Police employee?
6. How do I apply to be a Westbrook Police Officer?
7. What is the City's Winter Parking Ordinance?
8. Can I get fingerprinted?
9. What is the City's Fireworks Ordinance?
10. How do I report a Civil Rights violation?