Walker Memorial Library
Sign up for WML's Winter Reading Challenge now! Patrons of all ages are invited to participate by reading for 12 hours between now and December 31st. One raffle prize winner will receive a Kindle Fire 10 Tablet! Now grab a blanket, a book, and get cozy!
Visiting the Library
We are happy to announce that library is open for browsing and selecting materials. The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority.
- Please do not visit the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between each other.
- Please wear a face covering, per the Governor's order.
- Please limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
- Please enter the library by yourself, if possible.
- Please bring minimal items into the library.
- No food or drink, please!
- Please follow staff instructions, signs, and designated floor markings.
Patrons can also have items printed from email. Email print jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will contact you when your order is ready - please allow 24 business hours. Printouts will be available for pick-up at the circulation desk or through curbside service during public service hours. Fees will vary. Limitations may apply.
Local history materials are available upon request.
Computer use, study rooms, photocopying, faxing and Children's interactive areas are not yet available.
Interlibrary loan and van delivery services have resumed. Holds can be placed online at minerva.maine.edu.
- Monday – Friday: 10am to 11am for Walker Memorial Library patrons with a higher risk for serious illness
- Monday – Friday: 11am to 3pm for all Walker Memorial Library patrons
- Curbside service is available Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.